Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Enchiladas and Brooklyn

This weekend I explored Brooklyn. I went to DUMBO for an arts festival, Park Slope for the Botanical Garden, and Brooklyn Heights where I fell in love. Brooklyn Heights was the most perfect place. I suppose if I cannot have the south end in Boston, I guess Brooklyn Heights would do. I also ate wheat all weekend, and it was wonderful. But I ended the weekend terribly sick. And then on top of stomach issues I got a terrible cold. Like Monday morning, I could've doubled for Al Green. Last night I made ginger raisin pork tenderloin, and tonight I made enchiladas. So annoying, enchilada sauce has tons of wheat in it, so I had to substitute salsa. Anyways, life is good. The weather is changing, and I might even be starting to like New York. Or I am liking my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment