Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sausages and Mexican

Since my last post, I have three followers. Possibly this growth will become exponential….. or it will become stagnant. Either way I will consider it a great, HUGE success.

Today I am writing illegally at work. Hopefully my success will not become too big, that I will be found out….we can only hope. But I know I finished my last post with the sausage question and well I cannot boast of having much of a triumph. The sausage was terrible. It was dried out and yuck. But there were several factors helping it become this way. All I am going to say is that my father and a microwave were possibly involved.... In my father’s defense though, he was a great help and the sausage smelled a bit funny, and we were merely guessing how to cook it. We bought the sausage at Whole Foods(which has been terrible as of late) and I have decided to place my official blame on them, and last week I bought corn on the cob there and as I was eating I noticed that it was moving….with WORMS! Terrible shock, stupid organic food.

Last night, I ate out, which was a treat. I went out with my friend Paras for mexican, and then my sister ended up coming, and then my Dad was in the neighborhood and felt a bit famished as well. So it was a lovely improvised family meal. The restaurant was in Hell’s Kitchen, and it was cheap. The name was Tulcingo Restaurant, quite a divine find. The irony of the restaurant was as I was explaining to my sister my great discovery, she told me that she goes their all the time... I suppose great minds think alike.

Tonight, my options are wide open for a meal plan. So I can give no hints as to what dinner will be. Also, I have not put any recipes in the blog, so in my next blog I will add a recipe or two. I am thinking though, that I will make something that makes me happy. Hopefully this happy recipe will cheer up everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment