Thursday, August 20, 2009

New to the city

Two weeks ago, I packed all of my items into a car, and I moved to New Jersey to live with my lovely father. I graduated college in May, my possesions are a full closet and a soon to be full kitchen. I work in Manhattan and thus I am a commuter. My mode of transportation is the ferry, or the bus. The commute is 50 minutes up to an hour and a half. My weeks are measured by these commutes, only one more till the weekend. In September, I was diagnosed with Celiac disease. This disease changed my standard cooking routines into science experience, utter failures, and an increase in all fruits and vegetables. It is during my daily commute that I come up with my daily concoctions and each night is trial and error in the kitchen. I suppose this is making food back into my friend, instead of my arch nemesis. My goal for the blog is to discover easy gluten free recipes and to share them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment