Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bad blogger

Well, I have been a terrible blogger. But in my defense, I have been quite busy. But now my dad is out of town so I have a bit more time to write, since I am not cooking him dinner.

Since I last wrote these things have changed:
1. I have lost 11 inches of hair
2. I gave up gluten again
3. I threw a dinner party with chicken marbella and butternut squash with a big candied pecan salad

All week long I have pretty much only eaten steak, with no sides, just steak. Turns out if you turn the oven broiler on, drench the steak in butter and salt it is quite delicious.

This week I watched the movie Where the Wild Things Are, it was amazing. One of the most creative films i have ever seen. I am now watching Legally Blonde, quite a cute show.

But I must get ready for bed. Goodnight my faithful readers. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment